All ordering is processed online at www.nutritionkitchenhk.com or by email. Customers are billed directly on the website and CPJ International Ltd will be the name of the company that appears on the payment records (bank statements).
Cut off times are every Friday at 12pm.
Our minimum order is 5 days consecutively Monday to Friday and we reserved the rights to apply delivery charges on all food delivery orders.
$40 delivery fee per day will be charged for orders in Discovery Bay.
$100 delivery fee per day will be charged for orders in The Peak.
Please note that we do NOT deliver to NT (Except Tseung Kwun O Area)
Delivery time is also subject to change with respect to the situation and traffic condition. Normal delivery hours are 6:00 am-10:00 am Monday to Friday.
When using our services to order food delivery, you are receiving the services of a self-employed (independent contractor) delivery driver/ runner.
No deliveries during public holidays.
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. Any emails/enquiries outside these hours will receive a response within the next business day.
We are closed on public holidays. No delivery will be made during these times.
Depending on your goals our certified personal trainers can recommend the ideal plan for you. Our meals are designed to be satiating and nutrient dense meaning that you will help retain lean tissue whilst keeping hunger at bay.
As you know during summer in HK, the weather can be quite uncertain. Please find below our policies in regards to typhoon or black rain warnings.
T8/Black Rain between 6:00am – 12:00pm:
– No delivery during this period
T8/Black Rain All Day:
– No delivery during this period
– Will deliver the following day (both days) Please let us know if you need to provide an alternate delivery address in case T8/Black Rain is still present by 6:00 am
1. Please make sure the starting date of the package and the meals option are correct as we may not be able to change the order after it is placed.
2. Please let us know your diet requirement or allergy in the remark box.
3. If you need to receive the food at certain time, please contact us to discuss before placing the order.
4. We could deliver to different addresses within the week, but please let us know in advance.
5. Minimum order is a 5 days package with 2 meals per day.
6. We do not cater for customise orders e.g. Which days to have meals or not or PAYG packages.
At NK, we have our own production kitchen. This gives us full control on our meals, ranging from sourcing, preparation and cooking. Our meals are prepared in a state of the art kitchen by chefs trained professionally in technique and hygiene.
1. Our meal boxes are made from sugar cane and 100% bio-degradable.
2. Our bags are made from recycled paper and we encouraged our customers to re-use them whenever possible.
As you can see by our menus we offer a wide range of cuisines from Western to Indian food. Our philosophy is that the key to sustaining a balanced macro nutrient diet is to keep it fun and exciting. Nobody wants to live off of chicken breast and steamed vegetables forever.
Our low carb meals are mostly gluten free.
All our meals are ready to be consumed and we recommend reheating the food from 2 – 3 minutes or depending on your preference.
Sign up to our newsletter and get
$100 OFF your first package!