As part of our upgraded Fall Menu were excited to introduce another delightful dish. Our ‘Makhani Coconut Chicken with Long Beans, Peas & Broccoli’ dish is packed with ingredients to help build lean muscle tissue and maintain your health and will be launched next Tuesday lunch.
Below we have broken down some of the key ingredients of the dish and highlighted exactly what benefits they offer and why you need to try it out.
Dish: Makhani Coconut Chicken with Long Beans, Peas & Broccoli
Example Plan: Regular Low Carb
- Chicken is a fantastic source of lean protein. A 100g Chicken breast (uncooked) contains 22g of protein, a very similar content to what you get with salmon and beef, but due to is macronutrient profile, fewer calories.
- Chicken is a good source of selenium, which helps maintain a strong immune system and a fully functionally metabolism by supporting thyroid function.
Long Beans, Peas & Broccoli
- Long beans are really low in calories, containing just 47 calories per 100g of beans, making them perfect for keeping hunger at bay.
- Long beans are packed with dietary fiber that helps protect the colon mucosa by limiting its exposure to toxic substances. Fiber-rich veggies such as long beans are also found to reduce cholesterol levels as they decrease reabsorption of cholesterol binding bile acids in the colon.
- Broccoli is a great source of vitamin C and also contains a compound known as sulfurophane which assists the body’s detoxification pathways.
- On amore mundane not Broccoli is yet another titan of fibre. It aids digestion, regulates blood sugar, and keeps you feeling fuller longer.
- The fatty acids in Coconut Milk have immune boosting properties. They are anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. Lauric acid is a potent anti fungal and has shown promise as a treatment for certain digestive issues through the mechanism of microbial control.
- Populations which have consumed a lot of coconut milk as part of their diet actually have lower incidences of heart disease than societies consuming a typical Western diet.
Don’t miss out on this incredible dish next week and be sure to place your order now here