(Don’t miss out on next Tuesday’s dinner)
We strive to create great tasting dishes that provide our customers with a consistently healthy diet, and a helping hand with their physical performance. Next Tuesday’s ‘Maple Mustard Salmon’ is one of our more popular dishes due to its incredible taste, but there is a lot more to this dish than taste alone. Below we have highlighted three key ingredients of the meal and explained how beneficial these ingredients are for you.
Key Ingredient 1: SALMON
- Abundant in long- chain Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Salmon has been shown to reduce blood pressure and inflammation.
- To build and preserve muscle, you need a high protein diet. Salmon is very high in protein, offering 22g of protein per 100g (raw weight).
- Salmon is rich in B vitamins, which are an involved with processes such as turning food into energy and reducing inflammation. B vitamins work in tandem to enable an optimal functioning brain and nervous system.
Key Ingredient 2: ROASTED BEETS
- With a high nitrate concentration, beets are known to lowering blood pressure, leading to a reduced risk of heart failure, heart attacks, and strokes.
- Studies have shown that beets help trainees exercise longer (16% longer). It is thought that the nitrates turn into nitric oxide, which enhances the tolerance to high-intensity training.
- Beets contain a nutrient called betaine, that helps protect cells, enzymes, and proteins from external stress. Known to battle inflammation, safeguard internal organs, improve performance and avert many chronic diseases.
Key Ingredient 3: SPINACH
- Low in carbohydrates, but high in roughage, spinach is favorable for digestive function.
- A nutrient-rich veggie, spinach contains ample Vit C, Vit K, folic acid, carotenoids, calcium, and iron.
- Antioxidants in spinach help reduce the risk of diabetes and cancer and fight against aging.
Don’t miss out on this healthy, delicious meal next week. Order now in the tabs above